Have you ever wanted to race in the Bathurst 1000? Or any other part of the Supercar Championship?
Well it’s time to join the Hyperdrive Super Series!
Racing can be expensive, with the cost of the kart, spare parts, fuel, trailers, race suits, helmet, etc. This is the most affordable way to get you or your kids into racing. No extra expenses, no experience needed, lots of support and tips from out team, and unlimited discounted races up until your last race date.
Follow the links below to find out more and express your interest. Limited places available.
- 4 races over the course of the year
- 2 to 3 drivers per team
- Find your own team mates or let us help you
- $25 races all year, anytime if you join the complete series
- Join in on individual races,
- Or race all four for the best chance at the Championship
- Prizes and trophies for all 4 races
- Plus a championship trophy and grand prize for the season champion
Hyperdrive is also making some major renovations in the pit area to make pit stops easier and more seamless.
Not only is this most fun you will ever have in a kart, this is also excellent value racing. The cost per lap is outstanding.
Race One. 89 laps on the Enduro Track – $260 per team
Race Two. Up to 80 laps on the Sprint Track* – $110 per team
*Run with our new gamified version of karting – Kombat Karts
Race Three. 89 laps on the Enduro Track – $260 per team
Race Four. 161 laps of the Enduro Track – $420 per team
Or join all 4 races to have the best chance of becoming the season champion for only
$890 per team.